4 hours event
Minimum of 3 players within a competing team. The team can bring more team assist to help with the game proper.
This is simulations of online trading translated to a board game. It is very similar to a popular board game MONOPOLY with cashflow 101 twist. No infringement intended; the concept is based on e-commerce trading. All the rules and mechanics of the game is original form its inventor with consultation to other e-commerce experts and practitioners.
Kabuhayan Package a wait the champion team.
Set up your ecommerce business on Ecom102 Board Game prepared by Ecom102. Trade with 6 deck of trading cards all are simulating actual trading scenarios you may encounter during actual ecommerce business. The highest NET PROFIT generated on hand added to the value of stocks onhand after a sided round will be declared as a winner.
How will it go?
- Set up your online business.
- You need CAPITAL!
- Prepare your eBiz Cash Flow Sheet.
- Line up your inventories using Stock/Sold Sheet
- Trade and make money using the trading cards with the Market.
- Understanding Mishap.
- Increase visibility with Marketing Campaign Strategies.
- Expand Business with Ecom102 Learning "TAKE THIS COURSE"
- Roll the dices! Win or loss using opportunity and mishap decks.
Add Business Compliance and Taxes Expenses to the game.
Add Salaries and Wages to the Team.
Add Renewals of clouding solutions and other online facilities.
Having more online properties.
CROSS BORDER TRADING
Trade with International buyers
Ecommerce with Forex